Working for TIEFENBACHER
Working at TIEFENBACHER
TIEFENBACHER thrives on a culture of openness, creativity, technical expertise and passion to perform. Truly living the idea of an open door policy, we encourage engagement from every member of every team. In our day to day work we focus on challenging the status quo, creating optimum and minimal structures to encourage flexible and improvisational problem solving and opportunity development. We enjoy a highly sociable atmosphere, and strive to create the best possible surroundings to promote excellence, and provide exceptional employee benefits. We are looking for the talent of today and tomorrow to join our renowned organisation, and look forward to welcoming you to our family.
Working at TIEFENBACHER
Business Development Manager (m/w/d) in the pharmaceutical industry
What awaits you
- Identify, select, and evaluate international API manufacturers (esp. on the Chinese market) for generic development projects of the TIEFENBACHER Group as part of a long-term and competitive supply chain
- Negotiate prices and contract terms with API manufacturers from around the globe to optimize the strategic and commercial position of our products
- Constant benchmarking of our market position for continuous improvement and derivation of optimization measures
- Coordinate API deliveries in close collaboration with other departments such as Customer Service or Quality Assurance
- Actively engage with coworkers in interdisciplinary project teams and take responsibility for all API-related matters
- Maintain long-term and trusting relationships with API manufacturers
What you have to offer
- A Business or Science degree or an equivalent qualification
- First work experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be ideal
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to pursue new paths
- Outstanding analytical skills, assertiveness as well as excellent negotiation skills when carrying out daily duties
- Extraordinary communication skills and solution-oriented thinking to maintain close business relationships with a diverse group of international stakeholders
- Applying highest standards to one’s own work while remaining level-headed and keeping a good sense of humour in highly stressful situations
- Excellent German and English language skills, knowledge of Mandarin would be an asset
- Very high willingness to travel
- High proficiency at MS-Office
Look forward to
- a diverse field of work in an internationally established pharmaceutical company.
- the opportunity to implement your own ideas in solving challenging tasks.
- our modern offices in the buzzing heart of Hamburg right at the Elbe river.
- flexible working hours.
Did we spark your interest?
If yes, please send your complete application package including your availability and salary expectation to
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!